Leak Detection and Drain Monitoring System
Milk, unfortunately, has a tendency to gravity flow to the lowest point in a Milk Plant. A valve not completely closing or an inadvertent modification of a program will result in product down the drain. Would you would like to know what is happening to your product when you are not there to monitor it? Make no mistake, the profit in the modern milk plant comes from watching the small things and knowing that what you are buying you will end up selling. By using the Drain Monitoring System from Advantec Process Systems you will alleviate getting high sewage surcharges and finding out about the loss days after the fact. Stop the problem in its' tracks and get the profit and answers you are looking for.
2. Resides in the drain for continuous solids monitoring
3. Self cleaning
4. Easily inserted and removed
5. Provides alarm capabilities to alert plant personnel of an occurring leak
6. Can be connected to chart recorder to provide historical data.
7. Updates chart at the rate of 60 times per minute.
8. Immediate response if sensor fails
1. Rapid payback in the event of a spill or leaking tank
2. No calibration or calibration maintaince
3. Easily replaceable
4. Immediate response to leaks and spills
5. Simple to operate
Typical Installation Sensor in Protective Pipe