Waste Water Treatment/Suspended Solids System
The Advantec Process Systems Waste Water Treatment/Suspended Solids System is designed for plants that have their own waste water treatment plants or solids recovery system for the elimination of BODs entering the public sewage system.
The System is comprised of a solids sensor monitoring the incoming effluent, determining the solids content and dispensing the necessary chemicals for the separation of the milk solids from the water. Once the solids content of the entering effluent is determined only the necessary chemicals are dispensed to ensure that the maximum amount of solids are recovered. Once the separated solids are removed from the effluent, the water is neutralized and a pH meter is used to control the acid dispensing into the water going to the sewer system. The third part of the system is another solids sensor with a higher degree of sensitivity in the parts per million to make sure the maximum amount of solids have been removed.
2. Resides in the product for continuous solids monitoring
3. Self cleaning
4. Easily inserted and removed
5. Provides alarm capabilities in the event the solids level reach a higher than normal level
6. System can be connected to chart recorder to provide historical data.
7. Updates chart at the rate of 60 times per minute.
8. Immediate alarm response if sensor fails
1. Rapid payback in in chemical usage
2. No calibration or calibration maintaince
3. Easily replaceable
4. Immediate response to higher than normal levels of treated water effluent
5. Simple to operate